Robby J’s Delicious Meatloaf
Hearty and filling, this savory meatloaf is sure to satiate your hunger!
1 hr 15 min
Dinner (and sometimes breakfast!)
- 900 g Ground Beef (About 1/2 Pound)
- 1 Large Egg
- 120 g Yellow Onion, Diced (About 1 Cup)
- 240 ml Whole Milk (About 1 Cup)
- 60 g Red Bell Pepper, Diced (About 1/2 Cup)
- 30 g Cracker Crumbs or Italian Bread
- 1/2 Cup Crumbs (About 1/2 Cup)
- 80 g Cody’s Specialty Seasoning (About 5 1/2 Tablespoons)
- 20 g Brown Sugar (About 2 Tablespoons)
- 30 ml Yellow Mustard (About 2 Tablespoons)
- 80 ml Ketchup (About 1/3 Cup)
Step by Step Instructions
Preheat oven to 175 degrees C (350 degrees F).
In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, pepper, milk, Cody’s Specialty Seasoning and crackers (or bread crumbs). In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, pepper, milk, Cody’s Specialty Seasoning and finely crushed crackers (or bread crumbs).
Place in a lightly greased 5×9 inch loaf pan, or form into a loaf and place in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and ketchup.
Mix well and pour over the meatloaf.
Bake in oven for approximately 1 hour.
People Who’ve Made This
“This meatloaf recipe was such a huge hit at my family dinner the first time I made it. Now, at least once a week everyone demands it. Every time I made it for guests, I was always asked for the recipe.”
“The first time I made this meatloaf for dinner with the in-laws, was the last time I ever heard any criticism of my culinary skills. The meatloaf has helped shape my relationship with my in-laws”.