Creole Snack Wrap
A great treat anytime! Spice Science Creole Seasoning takes lunch to a whole new level!
Pre/Post Lunch Snack
- 1 Large Fresh Flour Tortilla
- 1 Handful of Salad Greens
- 8 g Cilantro, Rough Chop (About 1/4 Cup)
- 15 g Red Onion, Diced (About 2 Tablespoons)
- 15 g Orange Bell Pepper, Diced (About 2 Tablespoons)
- 15 ml Avocado Oil (About 1 Tablespoon)
- 3 g Creole Seasoning (About 1 Teaspoon)
- 50 g K’s Creole Salmon (About 2 Ounces, Optional)
- 15 ml Creole Dressing (Optional Substitute for Avocado Oil and Creole Seasoning)
Step by Step Instructions
Place salad greens, cilantro, onion, and bell pepper in the middle of the tortilla.
Add salmon (optional) and wrap tightly. Use a toothpick if necessary.
People Who’ve Made This
“I’ts a quick and tasty way to get some veggies and greens in my diet.”
“This is the perfect lunch recipe. I love combining whatever leftovers I have in the fridge into the wrap. Last week I tried it with left over skirt steak which was really good!.”