Cody’s Compound Butter
Originally made for Thanksgiving turkey, this compound butter packs so much flavor you’ll want to put it on everything!
Thanksgiving turkey, mashed/baked potatoes, toast, cooking.
- 450 g Unsalted Butter (About 1 Pound)
- 40 g Garlic, Finely Chopped (About 1 Bulb or 4 Tablespoons)
- 8 g Parsley, Finely Chopped (About 4 Tablespoons)
- 45 g Cody’s Specialty Seasoning (About 3 Tablespoons)
- 1 Lemon, zested (About 1 Tablespoon)
- 30 ml Lemon Juice
Step by Step Instructions
Begin melting butter on low. Chop and measure all dry and wet ingredients.
Add garlic, parsley, and Cody’s Specialty Seasoning to melted butter and stir.
Add lemon zest and lemon juice. Stir gently until the juice no longer separates.
Let cool, then put into a container and refrigerate.
People Who’ve Made This
“I love this recipe! I always make my eggs with sprinkle of Cody’s Specialty Seasoning.”
“The specialty seasoning on fried potatoes and egg are to kill for! The kids and my husband will no longer eat eggs or potatoes without it.”