This guacamole recipe is a huge hit at any gathering. It’s so good, you’ll want to make extra just for yourself!
- 4 Large Avocados (or 8 Small Ones)
- 60 g White Onion, Finely Chopped (About 1/2 Cup)
- 15 g Garlic, Finely Chopped (About 1 1/2 Tablespoons)
- 100 g Tomato, Diced (About 3/4 Cup)
- 6 g Cilantro, Finely Chopped (About 3 Tablespoons)
- 30 ml Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice (About 2 Fluid Ounces)
- 10 g Cody’s Specialty Seasoning (About 2 Teaspoons)
- 6 g Creole Seasoning (About 2 Teaspoons)
- 20 g Jalepeno, Diced (About 3 Tablespoons, Seeds Optional for Extra Heat)
Step by Step Instructions
When you reach the desired texture (I like it chunky) add in chopped onion, garlic, jalapeño, and most of the cilantro.
Serve with chips, tacos, or just eat it by itself!
People Who’ve Made This
“This guacamole was the star of our taco night, we just couldn’t get enough of it!”
“My friend doesn’t like avocados or guacamole, but tried this one just to be polite. He actually liked it!”