Perfectly crispy, amazingly tasty, triangular treats! A flavorful way to start your day with Spice Science.
- 1 kg Large Yukon Gold Potatoes (About 2 1/2 Pounds)
- 35 g Garlic, Both Sliced and Minced (About 1 Bulb)
- 30 g Butter (About 2 Tablespoons)
- 30 ml Avocado Oil (About 2 Tablespoon)
- 30 g Cody’s Specialty Seasoning (About 2 Tablespoons)
- 2 Sprigs of Rosemary
- 30 g Bacon Fat (Optional)
Step by Step Instructions
Chop potatoes into small, thin triangles.
Heat oil in large pan on medium-high heat and sprinkle Cody’s Specialty Seasoning. Add potatoes, and the large slices of garlic.
Cover and stir occasionally. Sprinkle with Cody’s Specialty Seasoning after each stirring.
After the potatoes start to exhibit the Maillard Reaction, add the butter, the rest of the garlic, rosemary, and the last of Cody’s Specialty Seasoning.
Uncover, stir occasionally.
Add bacon fat (optional) and remaining Cody’s Specialty Seasoning.
Continue to stir occasionally until potatoes are crispy.
People Who’ve Made This
“I love this recipe! I always make my eggs with sprinkle of Cody’s Specialty Seasoning.”
“The specialty seasoning on fried potatoes and egg are to kill for! The kids and my husband will no longer eat eggs or potatoes without it.”